- URL: Aalborg (AAL)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +45 98 17 11-44
- Address: Aalborg Airport, Ny Lufthavnsvej 100, DK-9400 Nørresundby, Denmark
- Operating company: Aalborg Lufthavn a.m.b.a.
- Parking: Long-term paid parking for approximately 1600 cars; short-term free parking for about 50 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Aalborg (7 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the Highway 55, from Aalborg to Hirthals.
- Stations: Take the train to Aalborg, then use a taxi or the bus numbers 2 and 22 to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.86%), Tuesday (15.93%), Wednesday (16.34%), Thursday (15.09%), Friday (15.19%), Saturday (9.17%), Sunday (13.41%)
- Alternative spelling: Alborg, Álaborg, Olborgas, Ålborg, Ольборг, Олбор, Άλμποργκ, Алборг, אולבורג, آلبورغ, آلبورگ, オールボー, 올보르, 奥尔堡
Most popular destinations from Aalborg (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1936 and is about 4 miles northwest of downtown, near the communities Aabybro and Noerresundby, directly on Highway 55 towards Hirthals.
Rail and bus passengers head for Aalborg main bus or train station and then use a taxi or the Metrobus 2 or the bus number 22 to the airport.