Find flights with Air Europa Lineas Aereas and numerous other airlines
- Telephone: +1-800-238-7672 (Reservations, Call Center); +1 212 921 2381 (New York); +1 786 342 7864 (Miami)
- Type of airline: Scheduled airline
- Country: Spain (ES)
- Call sign: Europa
- Address: Air Europa Líneas Aéreas, S.A., Centro Empresarial Globalia, Polígono Industrial Son Noguera, 07620 Llucmajor-Mallorca, Espana
About Air Europa Lineas Aereas
- Air Europa Lineas Aereas USA: New York: 153-04 Rockaway Boulevard, Jamaica, NY-11434, USA / Miami: 5775 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 145, Miami, Fl. 33126, USA
- Home airport: PMI
- Year founded: 1986
- Type of company: S.A.
- Alliances: SkyTeam
- Number of aircraft: 40
- Baggage allowance: 23 kg
- Hand luggage / hold luggage: 10 kg, 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm
- from $60.00
- from $46.00
- from $80.00
- from $187.00
- from $271.25
- from $184.00
- from $272.34
- from $80.00
Information on Air Europa Lineas Aereas
Air Europa Lineas Aereas
Air Europa Líneas Aéreas, S.A.U. is a Spanish airline based in Palma de Mallorca on the Balearic island of Mallorca.
The airline was established in 1986 as a company registered in Spain as Air España, S.A. and in 1991 was sold to an investment group. In 1993 Air Europa broke Iberia’s monopoly in Spain by operating its first domestic flights, and in 1995 it first served airports outside Spain. Besides flying to a large part of the Spanish mainland, the airline serves destinations in north and west Europe as well as in North America (New York), the Caribbean and North Africa (Tunis, Marrakech). In Europe destinations include London, Paris, Milan, Warsaw, Prague, Budapest, Lisbon and Porto. Transatlantic destinations include Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Venezuela. In Asia, Air Europa flies to Peking and Shanghai. In 1996 the branch for domestic flights was renamed Air Europa Express.
The airline decided to join Skyteam in 2006. Air Europa has code sharing agreements with Air France, Portugalia, Alitalia, Continental Airlines, KLM, Malev, China Eastern and Tunisair.