Airport Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
cheap direct flights from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
cheap direct flights to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- URL: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 480 988 7600
- Address: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, 5835 S. Sossaman Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85212 USA,
- Operating company: Williams Gateway Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Gilbert (13 km), Summer Mesa (14 km), Chandler (17 km), Mesa (20 km), Tempe (26 km), Tempe Junction (29 km), Scottsdale (32 km), Phoenix (42 km), Glendale (56 km), Peoria (62 km)
- Directions by car: From Phoenix on the Interstate Highway 10 and then further on the Highway 202 to exit #36. The airport is then signposted.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Station is about 30 miles further south in Maricopa, where there is a connection to the „Sunset Limited" and "Texas Eagle" lines.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: , Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%)Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Williams Gateway Airport
The airport is about 20 miles further southeast, south of the small town of Mesa. Motorists please take the Interstate 10 from Phoenix southwards (Casa Grande) to the turnoff with Highway 202. Follow the 202 (Santan Fastway) to exit #36 and then follow the signs to the airport heading south.
Regular scheduled flights from Phoenix-Mesa are currently operated by Allegiant Air, which also has a hub at the airport, to Bellingham, Billings, Bismarck, Cedar Rapids, Chicago-Rockford, Eugene, Fargo, Grabd Forks, Grand Island, Grand Rapids, Great Falls, Medford, Missoula, Pasco Peoria, Rapid City, Sioux Falls Springield-Branson und Wichita.