242 cheap direct flights from & to Buffalo (BUF)
Page 1 of 13
with: SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK8891), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9140, LH9034), American Airlines (AA2849), United Airlines (UA3532, UA0246), Air Canada (AC5882), US Airways (US7913)
with: SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK8746, SK8892), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9403, LH8975), United Airlines (UA5812), Air Canada (AC3467), American Airlines (AA3699), US Airways (US7327)
Airport Buffalo Niagara International, NY
Buffalo Niagara International, NY Airport
- Buffalo Niagara International, NY (BUF)
- Time zone:
- GMT -5
- Service telephone:
- +1 716 630-6000
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 4200 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, USA
- Operating company:
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)
- Yes; paid parking, about 5100 short and long term spaces.
- Nearby cities:
- Buffalo (13 km), Rochester (94 km)
- Directions by car:
- Use the Interstate I-90 to Exit 49 or 51 and then State Route 33. The airport is about 15 km or 11 miles north east of downtown.
- In Buffalo there are regular Amtrak services: Maple Leaf (New York-Toronto), Empire Service (New York-Niagara Falls) and Lake Shore Limited (New York-Chicago).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week:
- Monday (14.89%), Tuesday (12.63%), Wednesday (14.33%), Thursday (15.23%), Friday (15.10%), Saturday (12.64%), Sunday (15.18%)
- Alternative spelling:
- Greater Buffalo International Airport, Μπάφαλο, Νέα Υόρκη, Буффало, Нью-Йорк, Баффало, Бафало - Њујорк, Бъфало, Ню Йорк, Բուֆֆալո, Նյու Յորք, بوفالو، نیویورک, ბუფალო, ნიუ-იორკის, بوفالو، نيويورك, באפלו-ניו יורק, バッファロー (ニューヨーク州), 버펄로 (뉴욕 주), बफेलो, न्यूयॉर्क, บัฟฟาโล, 水牛城, 紐約州布法羅市, 纽约州布法罗市
Most popular destinations from Buffalo Niagara International, NY (Flights per week)
- 1. New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (64, 6.63 %)
- 2. Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (48, 4.97 %)
- 3. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (43, 4.46 %)
- 4. Philadelphia International Airport, PA (43, 4.46 %)
- 5. Boston Logan International Airport, MA (39, 4.04 %)
- 6. Baltimore-Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport, MD (34, 3.52 %)
- 7. New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (34, 3.52 %)
- 8. New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (33, 3.42 %)
- 9. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (33, 3.42 %)
- 10. Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (29, 3.01 %)
- 11. other (58.55 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- 1. Southwest Airlines (466, 11.28 %)
- 2. United Airlines (433, 10.48 %)
- 3. US Airways (422, 10.21 %)
- 4. Delta Air Lines (410, 9.92 %)
- 5. Airtran Airways (279, 6.75 %)
- 6. JetBlue Airways (262, 6.34 %)
- 7. Copa Airlines (186, 4.50 %)
- 8. KLM (159, 3.85 %)
- 9. Deutsche Lufthansa (143, 3.46 %)
- 10. Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (120, 2.90 %)
- 11. other (30.31 %)
Furthest destinations without having to change Oakland International Airport, CA (3694 km, Southwest Airlines) , Sacramento International Airport, CA (3602 km, Southwest Airlines) , Los Angeles International Airport, CA (3565 km, Southwest Airlines) , Santa Ana - Orange County Airport, CA (3535 km, United Airlines) , San Diego - Lindberg Field International, CA (3532 km, Southwest Airlines) , Portland International Airport, OR (3466 km, Southwest Airlines)
Closest destinations with direct flight Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH (309 km, United Airlines) , Detroit Metropolitan Area (360 km, Delta Air Lines) , Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (387 km, Delta Air Lines) , Philadelphia International Airport, PA (449 km, American Airlines) , Baltimore-Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport, MD (453 km, Airtran Airways) , New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (454 km, United Airlines) , Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (457 km, United Airlines) , New York (JFK, EWR, LGA, JRB) (463 km, United Airlines) , New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (469 km, Delta Air Lines) , Washington-DC (474 km, American Airlines)
Built in 1926, but only used in 1939, the airport is located about 15 km or 11 miles northeast of downtown Buffalo, near the town of Cheektowaga. The terminal is accessible via the State Highway 33. Route 33 can be reached best via the Interstate I-90, using exits 49 or 51.
Between the airport and the Metro bus station or the Buffalo Exchange Street Amtrak station in downtown Buffalo, the bus number 204 in the NFTA-Metro operates a regular service. Between the airport and Niagara Falls, the bus number 210 also operates on a regular basis. Other buses serving the airport are the 30 and 68, current timetable details are available there. Alternatively, please take a car, private limousine, taxi or rent a car for the
onward journey. Shuttle buses are also available to several destinations for example going to New York City, Rochester, Syracuse or Toronto.
The Niagara bus serves Buffalo International Airport Shuttle and the two Canadian airports Toronto International and Hamilton International.
From Buffalo, AirTran Airways flies regularly to Atlanta, Orlando and seasonally to Fort Myers, American Airlines to Chicago, Continental Airlines and partners to Cleveland and Newark, Delta Air Lines and partners to Atlanta, Detroit, Cincinnati, Minneapolis and New York-JFK, JetBlue Airways to Boston, Fort Lauderdale, New York-JFK and Orlando, Southwest Airlines to Baltimore, Chicago Midway, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix and Tampa, United Airlines to Chicago and Washington-Dulles as well as US Airways and partners to Boston, Charlotte, New York-LaGuardia, Philadelphia and Washington-Reagan.