Departures Prague (PRG)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, June 15, 2021*
Arrivals Prague (PRG)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, June 15, 2021*
66 cheap direct flights from & to Prague (PRG)
Air Malta (KM539, KM2490), CSA Czech Airlines (OK434), Smart Wings (QS8434)
Brussels Airlines (SN2809, SN2811), United Airlines (UA9939, UA9931), Air Canada (AC6342), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX6561), Hainan Airlines (HU8708, HU8710)
Smart Wings (QS1109), CSA Czech Airlines (OK4405), Cyprus Airways (CY260), Blue Air (0B8954)
Smart Wings (QS8618), Aeroméxico (AM7008), Korean Air (KE7657), KLM (KL3122, KL1350), CSA Czech Airlines (OK618), Etihad Airways (EY8068), China Southern Airlines (CZ7302)
SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK1768, SK1770, SK6052), Norwegian Air Shuttle (DY4572), CSA Czech Airlines (OK490), Korean Air (KE7651), Smart Wings (QS8490)
Aegean Airlines (A3867, A3865), TAP Air Portugal (TP7395), Air Baltic (BT5485), Etihad Airways (EY3693, EY3691)
ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5144), Brussels Airlines (SN2812, SN2810), Hainan Airlines (HU8707, HU8709), Delta Air Lines (DL8760), CSA Czech Airlines (OK630, OK636)
Jet Airways (India) (9W6814, 9W6815), Air France (AF1083, AF1383), China Southern Airlines (CZ7487), Delta Air Lines (DL8589), Japan Airlines (JL5316), China Eastern Airlines (MU8640)
Norwegian Air International (D83581, D83583), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK768), CSA Czech Airlines (OK508), Smart Wings (QS8508), Hainan Airlines (HU8703), Korean Air (KE7653), Delta Air Lines (DL8752)
Eurowings (EW9773, EW9775, EW9771), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5082), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH5377), CSA Czech Airlines (OK522), Delta Air Lines (DL8734), Hainan Airlines (HU8705)
Ukraine International Airlines (PS808, PS810, PS9716), CSA Czech Airlines (OK916, OK4916), Smart Wings (QS8916), ALITALIA (AZ4296), TAP Air Portugal (TP8239)
easyJet (U28994, U28998), Smart Wings (QS1096, QS1098), CSA Czech Airlines (OK4654, OK4658)
British Airways (BA859, BA855, BA857, BA861, BA853), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX7128), Japan Airlines (JL7854), American Airlines (AA6506)
- URL: Prague (PRG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +420 220 111 888
- Address: Prague-Ruzyne Airport, K Letišti 6/1019, 160 08 Praha 6, Czech Republic
- Operating company: Letiste Praha, s. p.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking including garage (more than 3000 spaces)
- Nearby cities: Prag (12 km), Pilsen (74 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the highway 7, that runs from Prague to Kladno and Slany.
- Stations: Airport Express to the airport
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.00%), Tuesday (12.92%), Wednesday (14.31%), Thursday (15.06%), Friday (15.80%), Saturday (12.92%), Sunday (13.98%)
- Alternative spelling: Praqa, Praha, Praqa, Praag, Prague, Прага, Праг, Πράγα, பிராகா, प्राग, প্রাগ, പ്രാഗ്, ಪ್ರಾಗ್, פראג, براغ, پراگ, ปราก, პრაღა, Պրահա, 프라하, プラハ, 布拉格
Most popular destinations from Prague (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- CSA Czech Airlines (1112, 12,90 %)
- Smart Wings (847, 9,83 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (314, 3,64 %)
- Delta Air Lines (300, 3,48 %)
- Korean Air (274, 3,18 %)
- Hainan Airlines (211, 2,45 %)
- Etihad Airways (186, 2,16 %)
- easyJet (178, 2,07 %)
- China Southern Airlines (166, 1,93 %)
- United Airlines (160, 1,86 %)
- other (56.5 %)
Public transport leaves from the city center and from stations and metro stations to the airport. The Airport Express of the Prague Transit Company operates the fastest transport to the airport and is timed to coincide with the arrivals and departures of the SC Pendolino, Eurocity and Intercity trains. The fare includes the transport from Holešovice Station to Prague Central Station, if passengers continue their journey from there with Czech Railways.
Bus 119 runs from the airport to Dejvická, the nearest metro to the airport (the last stop on line A). in Prague airport there are three bus stops: Ruzyně Airport (Letiste Ruzyně) North terminal, Airoprt administration (Teminal Jih) at the south terminal and Sprava letist at terminal south 1. the airport is also served several times a day by mini buses and private charter buses. Between the airport terminals there are minibus transfers or taxis.
By car coming from the city centre follow the signs to the airport on the road to Kladno or Slaný. Parking facilities maybe found in parking garage C, on the exit from the motorway Prague - Kladno, where there is a three story garage.
In the mid 1930’s, Prague airport was conceived as the new state passenger airport and opened on 05.04.1937. Taking up air traffic signified the start of Czechoslovakian air traffic history. Prague-Ruzyně Airport is a public passenger airport for domestic and international air travel. It is located 8 miles west of the inner-city in the district of Ruzyn, on the north-west boundary of the city of Prague. Near Prague and with a good location in the centre of Europe, the airport is the hub of the trans-European air traffic network.