Departures Manchester (MAN)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, August 21, 2019*
Arrivals Manchester (MAN)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, August 21, 2019*
48 cheap direct flights from & to Manchester (MAN)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH2502, LH2500), United Airlines (UA8984, UA8754), Austrian Airlines (OS7363, OS7373), South African Airways (SA7574), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5426)
Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2628), Condor (DE5628), TUI Airways (BY118, BY112, BY184)
Jet2.com (LS831, LS925, LS785, LS953), easyJet (U21911), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1008, MT1458), TUI Airways (BY2228)
Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1406, MT1438), Jet2.com (LS951), easyJet (U21977, U21969), TUI Airways (BY2120, BY2518, BY2572)
Jet2.com (LS819, LS823), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1448, MT1072), TUI Airways (BY2332, BY2658, BY2278, BY2342)
easyJet (U21851), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1158), TUI Airways (BY2254, BY2408)
Jet2.com (LS903), easyJet (U21839), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1288), TUI Airways (BY2118, BY2420)
Jet2.com (LS811, LS817, LS825), easyJet (U21953, U21949, U21951, U21947), TUI Airways (BY2634)
Eurowings (EW9341, EW9343, EW9345), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5076), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH5067), United Airlines (UA9637), Singapore Airlines (SQ1821), flybe (BE7211)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH943, LH947, LH949), United Airlines (UA9549), Austrian Airlines (OS7366, OS7374), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5866), South African Airways (SA7507)
Turkish Airlines (TK1994, TK1996), bmi regional (BM6369, BM6371)
- URL: Manchester (MAN)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 (0) 8712 710 711
- Address: Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Manchester Airports Group, PLC
- Parking: Yes, the short-term and long-term parking facilities may be used on payment of a fee.
- Nearby cities: Stockport (10 km), Manchester (17 km), Oldham (24 km), Bolton (28 km), Saint Helens (32 km), Stoke-on-Trent (40 km), Blackburn (46 km), Huddersfield (46 km), Liverpool (49 km), Sheffield (52 km)
- Directions by car: M56 Chester-Manchester, exit /junction N ° 5, the airport is signposted.
- Stations: The airport's railway station, Manchester Airport Railway Station, is linked to the British railway network.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.06%), Tuesday (14.35%), Wednesday (14.66%), Thursday (15.22%), Friday (15.47%), Saturday (12.31%), Sunday (12.93%)
- Alternative spelling: Manchester International Airport, Ringway International Airport, Mančesteris, Mančestra, Mančester, Mançester, Манчэстэр, Манчестър, Манчестер, Μάντσεστερ, مانشيستر, مانشستر, منچستر, מנצ'סטר, Մանչեսթեր, მანჩესტერი, ম্যানচেস্টার, मँचेस्टर, मैनचेस्टर, ಮ್ಯಾಂಚೆಸ್ಟರ್, மான்செஸ்டர், แมนเชสเตอร์, マンチェスター, 맨체스터, 曼徹斯特, 曼彻斯特
Most popular destinations from Manchester (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Manchester airport is located about 11 miles south of the city center, directly on the highway. Motorists should use the M56 leaving at exit N ° 5, the airport and car parks are then signposted.
Rail passengers can easily reach the airport by traveling to Manchester Airport Railway Station, which is linked to the British railway network. The station is located in the middle of the airport complex. A train service exists between the airport and Piccadilly Station, and there are many trains operating to the stations Oxford Road, Deansgate and Salford Crescent. From Manchester Piccadilly Station there is a nationwide train service to more than 100 cities in the United Kingdom. For connections to Wales, the Midlands and the South use Crewe station; for connections to Cumbria and Scotland, Preston station is most convenient.
Manchester City Skyline Stagecoach bus operates a shuttle bus to the airport every 10 to 30 minutes. Alternatively, the public bus number 43 has a daily service from Manchester city center leaving every 10 minutes. National Express has coaches going to various destinations in the country from the airport for example to Aberdeen or York.