- URL: Dinard (DNR)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 99 46 18 46
- Address: Aéroport de Dinard, 35730 Pleurtuit, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Pays de Saint-Malo
- Parking: yes, about 300 parking spaces. The first hour is free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Rennes (63 km)
- Directions by car: D168 from St.Malo or Dinard. The airport is signposted.
- Stations: SNCF trains to St. Malo, then by taxi. There is currently no shuttle bus service to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Dinarzh
The airport is about 5 km south-west of the centre of Dinard. Car drivers please use the D168 from St.Malo or Dinard, which goes to the airport. The airport is signposted. There are about 300 parking spaces at the airport that can be used for a fee. The first hour is free of charge.
Those arriving by train please use the SNCF trains to St. Malo and continue the journey by taxi. There is currently no shuttle bus service to the airport.