Airport Alexandria International
- URL: Alexandria International (ALY)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +20 3 963-979; +20 3 4270-979
- Operating company: Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Alexandria (3 km), Kafr ad Dawwār (18 km), Idku (36 km), Damanhûr (52 km), Disuq (67 km), Kafr ash Shaykh (94 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 7 km or 4 miles south east of downtown. Access is on the motorway 1 that links Alexandria with Cairo.
- Stations: Between Misr-Station (Mahahat Misr) in Alexandria and Ramses-Station (Mahahat Ramses) in Cairo there is a rail link between the hours 4.30 am and 10 pm operated at 60 minute intervals by the "Turbo" - Express.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Iskindireyya, Al-Iskandariya, Alexandrië, Rakotə, إسكندرية, Αλεξάνδρεια, الإسكندرية, Alejandría, Alexandrie, Alexandria-El Nhouza Airport, Iskandariah, Alegsàndiri, אלכסנדריה, Александрия, Aleksandria, İskenderiye, Alexandaria, 알렉산드리아, アレクサンドリア, اسکندریه, อเล็กซานเดรีย, 亚历山大港, 亞歷山大港, Ալեքսանդրիա, Alessandria
The airport is about 7 km or 4 miles southeast of downtown. The access road is directly on the clearly signposted highway # 1, which connects Alexandria with Cairo (Desert Road - الإسكندرية الصحراوي). Between the airport and the resort Midan Orabi the bus routes # 303 (٣٠٣) and # 310 (٣١٠) operate a regular service. Current departure times are available locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.